Car’s electrical system is a complex network that requires specialized diagnostic equipment for comprehensive servicing.
DiagnosticBuddies has specialized diagnostic equipment to help identify problem areas in your car’s electrical systems. We’ll discuss the symptoms with you as well as the cost for diagnostics so you will always be aware of the costs involved with locating and correcting the Electrical System faults in your vehicle.
Why electrical diagnostic needed?
There are dozens of electrical components needed to route power in your vehicle’s electrical system and these can vary according to vehicle make, model and age.
electrical diagnostics gives power to an array of parts including the alternator, starter, and battery.
Some newer vehicles have a complex computer system including sensors, brakes, steering, and more.. Troubleshooting electrical components often requires the use of an advanced diagnostic technology that is only available through an experienced technician. Our expert technicians know how to find these problems and fix them on the spot.
When electrical diagnostic needed?
- If you hear weird noises like clicking or grinding while starting your car
- Interior or dashboard lights do not illuminate properly
- The headlights are dim when you are driving at low speeds
- Attachments and accessories don’t work (AUX/USB cords, phone chargers)
- The average car battery lasts between three and six years. you should replace your car’s battery after four years as a safety measure.
Contact DiagnosticBuddies to book your next appointment! we will be happy to discuss the symptoms and the possible causes with you.